Brake Service and Repairs
Its evident that you need a brake service or repairs if your car takes longer to stop than normal when you hit the brakes.. But you should know there are less noticeable warning signs that you ought to look out for to maintain your safety when travelling on the road.
If your vehicle displays the following symtpoms - your brakes are due to be tested.
- Your brake pedal feels hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal seems low
- feeling like grip is lost during braking
- Your car pulls to the left or right while braking
- You notice stuttering in your steering wheel when you brake
- When braking there is a high pitched squeak or squeal
If your car displays these symptoms, contact us at Clem Camage Motors as soon as possible.
Brakes are critical for safety in all vehicles; overlooking their service and testing means you are risking your life. Brakes should have an inspection at every service and by an expert mechanic.
At Clem Camage Motors we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the advised service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Clem Camage Motors today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!